|Catalog Number||PC 130|
|Title||Franklin Street School and West Street, South Norwalk, Conn|
A colored view of the Franklin Street School in South Norwalk, with its main entrance facing Franklin Street at the left. The school was built in 1854, with major renovations in 1873, 1894, and 1897. The school was near the north end of Flax Hill Rd. (then called West St.), but this area was part of 1960s redevelopment and Franklin St. and this intersection no longer exist.
|Studio||Detroit Publishing Co.|
Franklin Street School
West Street (Flax Hill Road)