|Catalog Number||PC 172|
|Title||View from Country Club, South Norwalk, Conn.|
A colored view showing the Norwalk Harbor, looking nothwest from Geregory Point in East Norwalk. The Country Club at Gregory Point was formed in 1908 as the Norwalk Country Club, but in 1933 became the Shore and Country Club.
|Studio||Leighton & Valentine Co., N. Y. City|
South Norwalk Harbor
Shore and Country Club
Norwalk Country Club