|Catalog Number||PC 132|
|Title||Norwalk High School, Norwalk, Conn.|
A black and white view of the first Norwalk High School, on West Avenue. This building was in use as the Norwalk High School from 1908 until 1938, when a new Norwalk High School was opened on East Ave. On the back is printed: "Published for Freese Photo Company, Norwalk, Conn., by Collotype Co., Elizabeth, N.J. and New York."
|Studio||Collotype Co., Elizabeth, N.J. and N.Y.|
Norwalk High School
Freese Photo Company